Another month of interesting 隠れん語 sentences and we have another lucky winner! Well done!
The hidden words were: Useful slang
1. My bad (I made a mistake)
2. No sweat (No problem)
3. Shady (Looks/sounds suspicious)
4. Don’t count your chickens before they hatch (Don’t make plans before you know the full details)
5. To tie the knot (get married)
6. I call shotgun (I want to sit in the front passenger seat)
7. A rip off (scam, bad deal)
8. Cheeky monkey (for kids)
9. Knackered (very very tired)
Here are a few sentences that we got from our 隠れん語 players this month!
"If I don't get the goods from Ei Ei Go, no sweat."
"Shady religions have become a social problem in Japan"
"I got ripped off! No wonder, the person was shady"